STUDENT ACCOMMODATION IN MÜNSTER
Our Uninest Residence in Münster is perfectly located just a hop, skip and a jump (okay a 5 minute cycle) to the town centre and the university. Why not mix up the traditional with the modern whilst you study in one of the oldest university cities in Germany? You could be glad to live in a charming, yet modern building, home to 175 students.With a cosy and family-like atmosphere, students quickly join in the Uninest community and easily make friends for life.
YOUR HOME IN THE CITY
Münster is the ideal city to study in; compact, friendly, full of students, with an impressive academic reputation and lovely surroundings. It has everything a student could wish for! Münster has 55,000 students and has been voted the “most liveable city in the world”! Fancy. It couldn’t be easier to get around – it is known as the bicycle capital of Germany, with an average four bicycles per head! International students are given a warm welcome and the university has international student groups, so you’ll never feel on your own.
HOW DO YOU WANT TO STAY?
At Leonis, you can choose between an apartment all to yourself or sharing a studio with a friend. Each person has their own sleeping area, but if the budget is tight, then sharing a bathroom as well as a kitchen and dining space makes things more sociable and a bit cheaper.
WE’VE GOT EVERYTHING COVERED
Uninest’s mission is to help you make the most of your time at uni, so we make living with us hassle-free. Here’s what your rent gets you:
- A fully furnished and stylish room
- On-site customer service team
- On-site maintenance team (we’ll fix anything that breaks and we’re quick about it too)
- All your utility bills included
- High-speed broadband and WiFi
- On-site laundry facilities (you’ll be thankful for that)
- Common and study room, fitness room and games room (you won’t be bored!)
- 24-hour CCTV security (to keep you safe and secure)
- Car parking and bike storage facilities (chargeable)
HAVE A LOOK AROUND
Like the look of Uninest Münster? Of course you do! For more info on the residence, or to find out how you can secure your place, drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively, you can arrange a viewing here!