Conditions of participation
1. Organizer of this competition is the company Uninest Germany GmbH. Possible profit entitlements can only be asserted against Uninest Germany GmbH.
2. The participation is subject to the conclusion of a Rebooker contract. A Rebooker is someone who already lives with us and wants to stay with us. Within the promotional period (duration from the 2nd to the 25th of May 2018) he gets a preferred option (“first choice”) to book the apartments already occupied by him for the following booking cycle (either Regular 51 KW or Winter Short 26 KW) under the applying Uninest conditions for this period. By participating in the sweepstakes, the user accepts these terms and conditions.
3. Entitled to participate are all persons who have unrestricted legal capacity and who are at least 18 years old when participating and who conclude a Rebooker contract during the promotional period from the 2nd to the 25th of May 2018. For already concluded contracts outside the promotional period, there is no eligibility.
4. Only the prices described in detail in the competition will be awarded (per residence 3x a 150 € amazon voucher). The competition ends on the 25th of May 2018 at 11:59 pm. The Uninest Germany GmbH reserves the right to publish a photo of the winners on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+. By participating in the competition, the participant hereby agrees.
5. The winner of a prize will be notified on the 8th of October 2018.
6. The winners will be selected at random. The prize will be handed over personally to the winners.
7. A cash payment instead of the prize or an exchange of prizes is not possible. The prices are not transferable. The winners accept any necessary changes of the prize caused by factors beyond the control of the parties involved in the sweepstakes.
8. The decisions of the Uninest Germany GmbH are final. Inquiries concerning this matter cannot be answered. The Uninest Germany GmbH reserves the right to suspend the sweepstakes in whole or in part if difficulties arise that jeopardize the integrity of the sweepstakes.
9. The Uninest Germany GmbH reserves the right to terminate the promotion at any time without notice and without stating reasons or, if reasonable, to change the conditions of participation.
10. Any liability for damages of Uninest Germany GmbH and its executive bodies, employees and vicarious agents for direct or indirect damages arising from or in connection with the competition, for whatever legal reason, is limited to cases of intent or gross negligence to the extent permitted by law.
11. Insofar as personal data of participants are collected, processed and used within the scope of the sweepstakes, these are collected, processed and used by Uninest Germany GmbH exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the sweepstakes and deleted after the sweepstakes has ended.
12. Legal recourse is excluded.
13. Should individual clauses of these conditions of participation be or become ineffective, this will not affect the legal validity of the remaining conditions of participation. It will be replaced by an appropriate regulation that most closely approximates the purpose of the invalid provision. For all legal relationships that result from the use of the competition, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies.
As of the 1st of May 2018